HX200V

Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
aaanouel
Senior MemberPosts: 5,066Gear list
Like?
Re: HX200V
In reply to blue eyes, Jan 2, 2013

That's it John.

Comparing these shots with your so good older ones, there is something missing that blocks the final touch to the images. We've already discovered that HX200V NR is too aggressive and smears a lot, OK, but there's something else lacking that blocks the final touch to the images and I don't know exactly what it s, I tried but simply quitted it and got back HX100V.

HX200V is faster, review and processing time is shorter, has many new features, better logical arrangement of functions, settings and buttons, is a more comfortable and practical camera in general and produces very good captures, until comparing IQs.

You do know how to master any camera, are a more experienced and better shooter than me and I take my hat off in front of your captures with gusto... so it can't be you!, what's left?.

-- hide signature --

aaanouel
http://www.aaanouel.com/aaanouel_website/Media/TaiChi3D-8.gif
Truth is a pathless land.
The dead past darkens the ever living present.
Corrections and critics are more than very welcome, desirables.

aaanouel's gear list:aaanouel's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow