Lily Close-ups

Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
aaanouel
Senior MemberPosts: 5,081Gear list
Like?
Re: Lily Close-ups
In reply to blue eyes, Jan 2, 2013

blue eyes wrote:

Very nice Augusto. It is my hope to attain that same IQ with the HX200V but no luck to date. See my post and give me your opinion. Images have improved due to gained knowlege of the camera. On the other hand I've a long ways to go. Hawk65 ( blue eyes )

Hi John.

HX200V is faster, review time is shorter, has many new features, better logical arrangement of functions, settings and buttons, in general is a more comfortable, practical camera and produces good captures, all right!... until one becomes exigent and compares IQ...

I gave it a good try, made many tests and tried to keep it but unfortunately, I think it's not a matter of good luck or being obstinate, I think there's no way to get the same HX100V IQ with 200V, it's very probably the new sensor and/or a NR firmware error. That's the reason why I got HX100V back and the captures that is producing are giving me the reason. I'm not doing anything special or different from my old shots, probably as A65 is a more demanding camera has taught me to be a bit more careful, but that's all.

I'll check your last posts and comment them, but tomorrow (it's 1:30am around here).

-- hide signature --

aaanouel
http://www.aaanouel.com/aaanouel_website/Media/TaiChi3D-8.gif
Truth is a pathless land.
The dead past darkens the ever living present.
Corrections and critics are more than very welcome, desirables.

aaanouel's gear list:aaanouel's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow