Anyone own A99 and A77

Started Dec 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mark K
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,411Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone own A99 and A77
In reply to GalaxyIII, Jan 2, 2013

I use D800 primarily for butterfly shooting in the filed, together with this wonderful Sigma 150 macro. However, you can imagine how many times I really need an articulated LCD to view what I want to see other than bending my old spine all over. Even when I shoot birds with A77, I was the only one being able to sit back, with my camera mounting on a firm tripod and shooting from some distance via the long shutter release.

GalaxyIII wrote:

I really appreciate this reply because IM still looking at Nikon, and want to make sure that I'm not making a mistake going with Sony... Everyone in the Nikon forum has been really great. I was thinking D800 as my Nikon choice, but without the articulation, I might like the actual photos very much but would be disappointed in the lack of Articulation. IM I can be happy with the photos from the A99 and the fact that is has articulation, I think Ive made the right choice. Your input certainly helps

-- hide signature --

Mark K

Mark K's gear list:Mark K's gear list
RX100 III Nikon D800 Canon EOS 5D Mark III NEX5R Sony Alpha NEX-6 +57 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow