E-510 over xmas - indoor & outdoor

Started Dec 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
photophile
Forum ProPosts: 12,894Gear list
Like?
Waynster
In reply to Waynecam, Jan 1, 2013

Waynecam wrote:

The E-510 was my first DSLR and although I have moved on to the E-30 I still have the 510 at the ready. You have done the E-510 proud with thia series but we all know it's the photgrapher that makes the picture, not the camera. I had never even thought of your flash trick with a bafffle. Nice work all around. (PS): I'm surprised Barbara hasn''t done bad things to that camera because it's always in her face. :-).

LOL! Luckily no damaged cameras or a bruised eye - yet! This time last year, I had my heart set on the XZ-1, but my E500 developed a fault on the sensor, and I didn´t feel like letting my expensive 14-54mm collect dust - so for less than half the cost on XZ1, I bought a used E510. I´m glad I did!! As you know, over the summer, I also purchased a 70-300mm. These have been great purchases for me because the image quality, indoor and outdoor, speaks for itself. OK, its all heavy and cumbersome - but the pictures say it all.

Happy new year - and hope both of us can continue contributing over here because the Oly talk forum is all but dead

-- hide signature --

AH

photophile's gear list:photophile's gear list
Olympus Stylus 840 Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus C-750 UZ Olympus E-500 Olympus E-510 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow