Should I buy Nik Software now with 25% off or wait...?

Started Dec 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jim Cockfield
Forum ProPosts: 14,582
Like?
That's 15% off, and I wouldn't rush
In reply to jjm1181, Jan 1, 2013

jjm1181 wrote:

There is a coupon code to get 25% off and I have really enjoyed the demo version. I can get the lightroom plug in for $254 dollars right now and this coupon supposedly ends today. Any advice on if I should go ahead and take advantage of this discount or wait a few weeks or so and see if a better coupon comes out. I did see that on black friday it was selling for $199.

Also, I have no idea what to think about Google owning Nik now so if the price would jump up or down in the coming year.

ANY ADVICE?

Do the Math.

The normal price is $299, so a 15% off coupon code would get you ~ $254.

Chances are, the code you're looking at is just marked as 25% off, when it's a really a 15% off code.

Some 15% off codes I see for Nik Software on coupon sites say the same ones have been working for 3 years.

So, I doubt you need to worry about buying it today to get the $254 price.

If you use google and search for Nik Coupon Code, you'll see tons of them around for 15% off, with codes specific to many sites that have reviewed the software, too (with the site or blog name often used for the 15% code). price.

Use google and search for Nik Software Coupon and you'll see what I mean.

-- hide signature --

JimC
------

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow