Started Dec 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,776
Like?
Anthony, try this link instead.
In reply to anthony mazzeri, Dec 31, 2012

anthony mazzeri wrote:

t.messenger wrote:

I don't believe they could make money with a new run at this price, after amazon gets their cut Pentax would only be making what $225 per kit or less ? This is old stock being sold out when it's gone it's gone IMO.

EArenz wrote:

I also received a delivery estimate this morning:

Delivery estimate: January 17, 2013 - February 7, 2013

Wonder if they're doing a new manufacturing run

Seriously, is the warehouse at Scott base and the tide is out...

I'm nor complaining, just wondering out loud.

Ed

I know what the catch is now - on Jan 18 the price will drop to $250 and you'll all be cursing yourselves for not waiting!

Okay, let's get this deal straight - the DA 40mm XS lens alone is still selling on Amazon for $252.29 (9 left in stock):

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-DA-40mm-F2-8mm-XS/dp/B0078KOEMA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356981240&sr=8-2&keywords=pentax+da+40mm+xs

So at $316.95 for the camera plus the lens kit, means the K-01 body itself is... $64.66

Is that right? That can't be right? Is that right and it's $65 for a brand new K-01?? That's just not right, is it?

NB. If you click the actual product link in your Amazon basket/order, it takes you to the full price of $439, so there must be a glitch somehow.

Here you go Anthony, try this link.

Pentax K-01 with DA 40mm lens

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow