Has there ever been talk of or availability of a doubler or tele converter for the X100?

Started Dec 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lambert4
Senior MemberPosts: 1,145Gear list
Like?
Has there ever been talk of or availability of a doubler or tele converter for the X100?
Dec 31, 2012

It appears that the wide angle converter for the x100 is a useful tool, and according to Steve Huffs post a nice accessory to have in the bag. Us anyone tried or heard of a Fuji tele converter to extend the range. I am attracted o the X100 based on all of the image samples and have ordered the new 17mm Oly lens for my OMD but realistically I am considering biting the bullet and buying the x100 instead.

one of my issues is I am colorblind, (I have many issues but hat is my photo handicap) and the "Fuji color" jpegs would give me great confidence in presenting color images as well as my b&w's...

coming from the OMD I am concerned that I am spoiled by the AF and some have mentioned a shutter lag, making the leap to the XP1 would leave me disappointed, is this issue overblown. I would love to handle one in person but haven't been able to find one near home.

thansk for any insights..

-- hide signature --

Here's to learning something new everyday, and remembering it the next.

lambert4's gear list:lambert4's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow