Snapseed available for Android

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Doug Pardee
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,518Gear list
Like?
Snapseed/Streamzoo and camera manual/smart modes
In reply to svegress, Dec 31, 2012

svegress wrote:

Both Snapseed and Streamzoo, both superb products in their own right, fail in another critical way for me. Neither seem to be able to engage the Samsung manual or the smart modes.

I'm not understanding this. On my LG mobile phone, both of those products use an external camera app. I can select whichever camera app I want to use, depending on the features I want.

Maybe you've defaulted the Camera intent to a specific camera app which doesn't have those modes. If so, you can undefault it: identify which camera app it is, start the App Manager, select that app, and there should be a section where you can clear its selection as the default camera app. On my ICS Android system, it's a section labeled "Launch by default" and there's a button "Clear defaults". As I recall, it was a bit different under Gingerbread, but approximately the same process.

-- hide signature --

The open-source LightZone Project: http://lightzoneproject.org/

Doug Pardee's gear list:Doug Pardee's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1030 SW Canon EOS 350D Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 LG G2 +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow