7d or wait?

Started Dec 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Regular MemberPosts: 212
Re: 7d or wait?
In reply to Peter too, Dec 31, 2012

Peter too wrote:

If you wait and buy a 7D ll when it comes out you will probably have to pay 50% more than you would now pay for a 7D l. You will then see the 7D ll lose 1/3 of its price over the next 12 months.

On the other hand you could buy a 7D l now, run it for 12 months or so and then trade it in for a 7D ll for a total outlay that may well be less than option 1. You will have had a 7D to gain experience of what is a pretty complex system and end up with a new camera with all the inevitable bugs removed by firmware updates.

I like your thinking here

-- hide signature --

|=~ Etherguy ~=|

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow