Started Dec 31, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BobT
Forum ProPosts: 11,723Gear list
Like?
Where do you make your prints?
Dec 31, 2012

For me, my final image resting place is in a print.  So nearly all pictures are taken with that in mind.  I'm a retiree that happens to work part-time in a one hour processing lab.  So I can manipulate my images, at least somewhat basically, until I'm satisfied with them.

But I'd like to know where you go for the majority of your image printing?  And about what % of your images you actually end up printing.  I'd say that I might print up to 10%, and usually 8X10s.

I've considered sending images to custom labs, but the cost might be more than I'm ready for.  Along that vein, when one does send out to such a lab, will they take it upon themselves to enhance the image for you?  Is this done automatically, then?  Or can you have them print exaclty what you send them....maybe for one fee, and/or enhance for an additional fee?  How does that work?

I'm not ready to purchase a printer and print at home.  Maybe when I retire retire.

Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow