Landscape shooters - how to get near and far in focus. Question about DOF and diffraction

Started Dec 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Apewithacamera
Senior MemberPosts: 2,163Gear list
Like?
Thanks for the info. I will read the reviews when they beccome availible. nt
In reply to Robin Casady, Dec 31, 2012

Robin Casady wrote:

JP Scherrer wrote:

Hi !

Thanks for the work on cutting that piece of wood the same dimensions as my ruler and showinng the results !

I've been thinking for a long time about getting myself a 24mm PCE, but the price is frightening: ~200.- bucks !!! Ouch ! ...plus whenever I play with that kind of images, it's not to mke money, but only for the fun of it, so... I sould (will?) have to think hard and find a good excuse to buy that T&S lens !

Ohhhh well.... but I know myself well enough and I guess that within a few months, I won't be capable to resist !

Samyang/Rokinon should be releasing a 24mm T-S lens in a few months. Estimates on price put it at around $1,200. Probably wont have an automatic aperture like the PC-E, but will have a rotation between the tilt and shift. That will make it more versatile than the PC-E.

Robin Casady
http://www.robincasady.com/Photo/index.html

no text

Apewithacamera's gear list:Apewithacamera's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Canon EOS 100D Pentax 645Z Canon EOS 7D Mark II Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow