I've gone MAD!!!! PLAIN MAD!!!! heck what can I say~ I love my SLT A57 ( photos ~ )

Started Dec 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
zigge
Contributing MemberPosts: 724Gear list
Like?
Re: I've gone MAD!!!! PLAIN MAD!!!! heck what can I say~ I love my SLT A57 ( photos ~ )
In reply to brian14478, Dec 31, 2012

Great photos and it looks like your having a great time taking pictures which in the end it's all about. Like you i love playing with effects though with time im seeing myself edit less drastic, someone wise once told me, you must have enough conficende in your subject and composition so that PP only enhances it, instead of becoming the main focus. Anyhow your compositions are great and will certainly improve as you go along on your photographic journey

Btw looks like your using the 35mm f1.8, what a wonderful lens i once sold it when i got the 16-50mm but had to buy another copy after 1 month cause its so damn light and the quality is amazing.

zigge's gear list:zigge's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Samyang 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow