ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Madhav
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
[need sugg] Second DSLR+Lens @ 2200$ - Canon 7D--Nikon D7000--Nikon D300s
Dec 31, 2012

Hello All,

I am amateur photographer for the last five years.I have had Canon 500D + 18-55 and i love the camera.I have also tried LowLight and Timelapse photography with Nikon D300 + 50mm (i loaned this camera from a friend) and i love Nikon for its low light captures.

I recently won an Amazon gift card (2000$) in a photography contest and I looking forward to get a Mid level-pro camera that suits my interests.

What i looking for - Nature , Landscape , Low Light Slow Shutter (i love this) , TimeLapse

I am stuck with --- Canon 7D (1100$) -- Nikon D7000 (890$) ----- Nikon D300s (1600$)

Do suggest some good lens so that i can have a combo deal.

I have read all the pros and cons of all the cameras stated ,but please your personal experiences.

Please don't get me wrong if this kind of question is already answered,the cost of the cameras mentioned above being recent rebates.

Regards

Madhav

Canon EOS 500D (EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3) Canon EOS 7D Nikon D300 Nikon D300S Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow