Started Dec 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
danny_only
Forum ProPosts: 11,115Gear list
Like?
Re: Boxing Day stroll in old town (F31)
In reply to Sunshine_boy, Dec 31, 2012

Sunshine_boy wrote:

Hey Danny!...

Haven't seen you around for a long time. Hope all is well.

I can see the limitations of the F31 compared to today's models but it still performs reasonably well. I like the fact that I can have it resting in my closed palm while walking, it starts up fairly quickly and its battery lasts for ages.

I try to remember its virtures like endless (almost) battery life, lens sharpness, quick starts up, built and star lens flare.

I need to divert some of my 2013 camera budget to my "Senior Citizen Education Scheme" fund, in others words, I may not able to buy any new toy in 2013. A poor man's solution is to replace the brown leatherette with latest XF-1 alike red leatherette.

Btw, I sent you a PM some time ago, you probably did not read it.

Busy, busy and busy, I am really sorry that I couldn't respond to your PM, because back then my mother-in-law was =very sick and she still is, we all had been worried a lot and coupled with busy work loads at home and at school. year 2012 is a very busy year.

Anyway, I am glad that you have spent so much effort to capture beautiful images. Keep up with your good work.

Take care, I need to return to my hibernation

Happy New Year to you and yours

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Sunshine
Visit my website for lots of pics and fun...
www.sunshine-web.com
ps If you see someone without a smile on, give him one of yours...

-- hide signature --

Best Regards,
Danny
'Close enough is good enough, I just come here for fun:p
Fujifilm Alternate Low Light Solution'
http://g4.img-dpreview.com/994AB6F626554A6BB0A3BD05309E0000.jpg
Other Pics
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/yeeonly/

danny_only's gear list:danny_only's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Olympus C-4000 Zoom Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow