Started Dec 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
RickBuddy
Regular MemberPosts: 309Gear list
Cancer stricken garbage.
Dec 31, 2012

Ya know that breat cancer crap really grabs people. It's funded  100 x more than prostate cancer the thing that will kil me so, like a lot of people, you diss the guy with cancer. Why not throw in the sandbag votes. And there are sandbag votes. Assholes.

The shot was taken the day before I lost my job? Why? Because when the session was over I couldn't stay awake for more than an hour, and i couldnt get more than 15 feet from the bathroom without soiling my shorts. Only we don't get the tea and sympathy hair falling out thing. After radiation they castrate us to stay alive.

Anyway, I tthat picture As bad as it all was. It's a good shot. It has won awards. And it sits in the radiation ward.

People  hate guys with cancer. it is a lot more touchy feely when it is a woman dying.

To the host. Great topic. You get a chance to dump on people dying of the disease And give free rein to sandbaggers. Moron.

You  think it's a joke?

Dying guy.

Stage 3 Prostate Cancer.

RickBuddy's gear list:RickBuddy's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow