ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tommygun45
Senior MemberPosts: 1,072Gear list
Like?
SEL35 Probably Not Leaving My 5n
Dec 30, 2012

Just loving this lens. Its excellent.

Also had a comical moment last night. Met the blond girl for the first time and we were sitting out at a bar. She asked me what kind of weird point and shoot camera I had and said she'd never seen a mis matched color scheme on a camera before. (silver 5n black sel35) We got to talking and turns out she is in production and has a t4i and uses 7ds and 5d3s all the time. Well long story short once I got through explaining to her the whole idea behind these cameras she was shocked, and is now going to buy one. Especially after she saw this picture!

These were all during a brutal snow storm in Portsmouth, NH. Sorry for the 2500k files ran out of room for my quota.

Tommygun45's gear list:Tommygun45's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Sony a6000 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i) Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow