Started Dec 30, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
guitarjeff
Contributing MemberPosts: 920
Like?
FS: Tamron 28-75 2.8 for canon, new from Adorama on 8-12
Dec 30, 2012

i bought this 28075 brand new with USA 6 year warranty on at Adorama on 8-12 of this year, just a few months old.  I realize that I basically keep my 70-200 welded to my 5D2, and I can't imagine why anyone would shoot at 28mm, it is so wide it's like I have to get within inches of something to fill the frame, I just don't get it.  So I think I'll just grab a nifty 50 and just use my 70-200 and keep the cheap 50 when I need that range, which is rare.  I just paid 500 for this lens in August and have taken probably 50 pics with it.  Nice and sharp, so no lens lottery and I did not fill out the warranty, so it has a full USA 6 year warranty.  I printed out the adorama receipt and it is in the lens box and will come with it for the warranty use.  Here are some pics taken with it in the last few days.  at my Flicker link first, the first 5 pics are taken with it, down to the first kitty image, the kitty image with the white surround is taken with my 70-200.  The Snowman and house are the Tammy just two days ago, and the pics of my daughter are there and i am putting those on this post as well.   I will take 100 dollars off and ask 400 and that's a steal with the full warranty and all materials.  I have over 700 positives and zero negatives on Ebay (guitar0633)  I also have sold a Sigma 17-50 and a canon 60 macro on POTN.  I am a premier member of Paypal.  PM me if interested. or if you need more pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75139101@N06/

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Knoxville, TN, United States

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow