Capture One 7.0.2 Beta ???

Started Dec 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
itmelo
Regular MemberPosts: 145Gear list
Like?
Re: From a Novice Re: Capture One 7.0.2 Beta ???
In reply to Joel Stern, Dec 30, 2012

Joel Stern wrote:

This program once you just take some time renders wonderful images, no matter what I have tried before this is superior. I will certainly be buying the final product as this is wonderful. I have been told that my plug ins won't work here, no big deal, so if I convert a file to a jpeg and import to LR4 or Aperture, I know I can to LR, will putting a PP'd image in Apreture to use plug ins work or will it not be supported? If it will be supported I do not need LR4. I will see what I come up with today.

Joel, you can use the C1's recipe feature to produce and export a TIFF/DNG/PSD/PNG/JPG file to a specific folder and then open an application such as Nik's Colour Effex for example. The only issue is that you will have to re-import the imaged saved with the other app back into C1, that is, if you want to have C1 manage your image library.

Here's some simple instructions with C1 opening Photoshop but you can also use any app or plugin like Nik, Topaz, Dx0 FilmPack, etc:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6463139_use-one-pro-adobe-photoshop.html

itmelo's gear list:itmelo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow