Started Mar 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
Denis de Gannes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,345Gear list
Like?
Re: Goanna
In reply to mujana, Dec 30, 2012

mujana wrote:

goanna wrote:

LR Does offer automatic simulation of camera modes/settings ("picture style" on canon) for most of the leading brand DSLR's and others.

You can have it applied automatically on import if you wish.

I know it is not precisely the same but Adobe have attempted to mirror the in camera picture style as closely as they possibly can.

I think this has been the case since LR 2 or even perhaps LR 1.

The list of cameras supported continues to increase.

I wonder where I can find that ever growing list of supported cameras (doing the automatic simulation tric)? Or maybe it's the same list as the list for cameras that are supported by Lightroom?

I never shot RAW+Jpeg; always RAW only with my Olympus.

It's the same list. Adobe creates a Profile for each and every camera model supported and the name is "Adobe Standard" the "Camera xx" profiles are additional profiles created for sellected Canon and Nikon models.

What you see in the camera calibration panel are the profiles available for your specific camera model. If all you see is "Adobe standard" that's it.

-- hide signature --

Denis de Gannes

Denis de Gannes's gear list:Denis de Gannes's gear list
Olympus E-300 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow