Started Dec 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wholesalechad
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
New A65 Owner- Been reading but have a few questions
Dec 29, 2012

New A65 owner here, we purchased the camera with the 18-55mm lens that comes with is. Also picked up the Sony 50-200mm lens, it was $100 with purchase of camera so it seemed like decent option to start.  Anyway, we have had the camera for a couple weeks and have played a little bit and I have read up on as much as I could mainly on this forum.

We have a new baby and a lot of the camera use will go towards taking pictures of him. On top of that we will be doing some action both in the snow skiing and on the lake in the summer skiing and wakeboarding. Also will take some outside photos as well, we are outdoorsy types who like to hike etc.  My question is, for those uses, what are some lenses I should look into trying out?  Obviously not going to go crazy, but if there is a lens or 2 that will work well for what we shoot I'm not opposed to trying them out.  I can either keep the 2 lenses I have or I don't have much any them so I could end up selling them I guess.  Thanks so much for any help and advice.

Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow