NEX6 with 16-50mm and 55-210mm Lens Bundle

Started Dec 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
hex anon
Forum MemberPosts: 73Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX6 with 16-50mm and 55-210mm Lens Bundle
In reply to Jennyhappy2, Dec 29, 2012

Can't speak about the NEX 6, as I have the 5n. Originally got the 5n, body only, to use some of my legacy glass. Eventually got the 18-55 so I would have an auto focus / auto everything option to be able to quickly and easily get some shots where things are rapidly changing. The 18-55 isn't quite as "good" as some of my legacy primes, but it is a very good lens and I'm very happy with it. I, just last week, bought the 55-210 to give the 5n more reach. So far, I've only shot 10 quick evaluation images, in my front yard, at various focal lengths and apertures. From what I've seen, so far, I'm again very happy with the lens and feel that it's even a little better optically than the 18-55. But, they're very close and I'm quite happy with both of them. I hope these observations are helpful to you, and enjoy your new camera and lenses.

hex anon

hex anon's gear list:hex anon's gear list
Nikon D7000 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow