buy now or wait?

Started Dec 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Future user
Forum MemberPosts: 66
I'd buy now
In reply to eap_44, Dec 29, 2012

You always can sell it later if don't like it or another OM-D comes out. I'm sure you'd take the E-M5 to more places than your current D7000. That's a good thing.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow