A Tribute to the 5D Mark III (and a mini-review vs 5D2)

Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
mshafik
Contributing MemberPosts: 746Gear list
Like?
Re: A Tribute to the 5D Mark III (and a mini-review vs 5D2)
In reply to schmegg, Dec 29, 2012

schmegg wrote:.

You are granted special dispensation for oneoff-topic post.

(you only - in case others get the idea it applies to them!)

This is in light of the entertaining thread and the perverse curiosity I (and others, I suspect) have as to how it works out for you.

That, and the strong suspicion I have that you will be back in the FF fold one day anyway, when the reality hits home!

Good luck. And, of course, as we all know, the camera is of much less significance to a great image than the photographer anyway!

Well, that's good to know, and I am 100% sure that sometime in the future, when I have more money than I can count (ha!) I will be coming back here as fast as I can.

What makes less worried is that I've started seeing several reports from others doing the same, whether they are retiring from professional work and only shooting personal stuff, or they have weight and size issues, some are buying into smaller cameras because they can enter places where security doesn't allow professional looking cameras, others want to be discrete and don't want to alarm other people around. Anyway, I won't be alone down that path, others have already went there.

-- hide signature --
 mshafik's gear list:mshafik's gear list
Sony RX100 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow