If you had $1500 to $2000 to spend for a desktop for CS6, what would you choose.?

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Questions thread
bellflier
New MemberPosts: 23
Like?
Re: If you had $1500 to $2000 to spend for a desktop for CS6, what would you choose.?
In reply to BobSC, Dec 29, 2012

I've heard that before: that support is better with a business machine. Right now I'm working with someone from Puget Sound and like the specs on the system the rep came up with, although still in the discussion stage. The biggest problem is the weight. I'm hoping he can lower the weight with a different case since it's one of the reasons I am looking for a new system. My current HP Z800 with a new graphic card would work fine but neither my husband or I can lift it without difficulty.

If it doesn't work out, I might call Dell and see what they come up with. I could also call the company you worked with since you and another responder listed some specs I could use to work with. I just can't figure out on my own which of the many cooling systems, power supply etc would be best. I do have an idea what graphic card I want, at least.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow