Foveon X3 - resolution, DPI, interpolation, comparision with Bayer resolution - by Laurence Matson

Started Dec 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
carlos roncatti
Senior MemberPosts: 2,634Gear list
Like?
Re: Obsession...not the right one.
In reply to xpatUSA, Dec 29, 2012

xpatUSA wrote:

carlos roncatti wrote:

I understand and agree victor, my point is that nowadays, pretty much any dsrl on the market does a great job...and any aps-c, CSC or not, is fully up to the task...

victorgv wrote:

Actually good camera helps a lot.

There was a saying " There is no bad tools but only bad carpenters" but for some reason good carpenters buy the best tools available.

-- hide signature --

To understand photography, you must understand that the experience must be much more important than the result ....
Carlos Roncatti Bomfim
http://weweh.com/en/
because men and women are different and we humans are the same.

This Forum is becoming quite a pathetic gathering of souls. My opinion is that people whose native language is not English should not attempt idiomatic usage when trying to score points and should, at the very least, take a moment to check their posts for typos and correct use of capitals. Trying to score points in a foreign language simply does not work: most of the time, it just looks odd to the bemused reader. Compare that to a session of the UK's Parliamentary Debates where a Member's career could be ended without anything derogatory being said! Churchhill himself was well-known for being seriously sarcastic while actually appearing to deliver a compliment.

However, Carlos, I am glad to read that our Kodak C643 "CSC" was "fully up to the task". I knew we shouldn't have sold that piece of consumer junk! And how I miss that wonderful software "Easy Share" which was "fully up to the task" of slowing our computer to standstill while it did God-knows-what behind the scenes.

Sad. Almost as sad as the Carlos vs. Roland vs. Kendall vs. Others battle going on in this stupid thread.

-- hide signature --

Best Regards,
Ted.

CSC- compact system camera (term used now to describe small cameras that change lenses, no mirror) ..please, even me, just a foreign, know that...think before typing...

google is your friend...

http://www.techradar.com/news/photography-video-capture/cameras/what-is-a-compact-system-camera-1031090

mas se preferir , podemos discutir em português...meu conselho é...pare de falar bobagem...fique calado. Seu post está cheio de ódio e racismo disfarçado:

translation:

if you prefer, we can discuss in portuguese...my advice is...stop saying nosense...be quiet. Your post is filled with hatred and disguised racism...

-- hide signature --

To understand photography, you must understand that the experience must be much more important than the result ....
Carlos Roncatti Bomfim
http://weweh.com/en/
because men and women are different and we humans are the same.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow