What constitutes bashing?

Started Dec 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Art Jacks
Senior MemberPosts: 1,523
Like?
Re: What constitutes bashing?
In reply to CFynn, Dec 29, 2012

If discussions on the pros and cons of equipment etc is conducted in a  polite way and opinions  expressed are based on personal experience rather than ' a friend said or someone posted this on another forum ' there should be no need for any mods intervention. Having read threads here for some time I have noticed there are posters who whilst not owning a particular piece of equipment  regularly contribute to negative threads, there are also the accepted experts that are regularly quoted who  give  high praise to a product,  when it has been pointed out to them that there maybe some issues they then change their opinion , a bit like re writing history in George Orwell's 1984 ! Unfortunately once a poster seems to be losing the argument the rather more personal comments appear which in my opinion is unacceptable, I have learnt that it is best to read the replies, spend some time considering the meaning and respond once I  fully understand the post, the rapid responders sometimes  get the wrong end of the stick.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow