What constitutes bashing?

Started Dec 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Art Jacks
Senior MemberPosts: 1,822
Like?
Re: What constitutes bashing?
In reply to CFynn, Dec 29, 2012

If discussions on the pros and cons of equipment etc is conducted in a  polite way and opinions  expressed are based on personal experience rather than ' a friend said or someone posted this on another forum ' there should be no need for any mods intervention. Having read threads here for some time I have noticed there are posters who whilst not owning a particular piece of equipment  regularly contribute to negative threads, there are also the accepted experts that are regularly quoted who  give  high praise to a product,  when it has been pointed out to them that there maybe some issues they then change their opinion , a bit like re writing history in George Orwell's 1984 ! Unfortunately once a poster seems to be losing the argument the rather more personal comments appear which in my opinion is unacceptable, I have learnt that it is best to read the replies, spend some time considering the meaning and respond once I  fully understand the post, the rapid responders sometimes  get the wrong end of the stick.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
LOLNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow