Started Dec 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tony field
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,864
Like?
Lunch with Carla and Leon
Dec 28, 2012

My dear friends Carla (a super fine photographer) and hubby Leon just returned from Christmas family visit in Victoria on the west coast (about 1100 km away from Calgary). In spite of the snowy conditions through the mountains, they managed to keep the car driving about 130km for a good part of the trip. Before they left Victoria, they made a HUGE supply of fresh perogies and came over this afternoon to cook them in a large amount of bacon for lunch. In addition, they brought me a fine bottle Laphroaig Islay single malt scotch whisky. Life should be this sweet every day

While Leon was busy at the stove frying the perogies, bacon, and chopped onions, Carla and I drank coffee spiced with Bailey's and chatted about photography and models. Since the Leica was near at hand, I grabbed an in-conversation snap.

A most delightful lady and excellent photographer who shoots Canon and Hasselblad.

When she shoots weddings, she always wears a long sleeve blouse - for other things, like fashion, or art, ink is always exposed

-- hide signature --
Pentax K-m (K2000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow