Monitor calibratration issue 10.8
I am trying to calibrate my monitor but I am having issues with the tool - it stops on Connecting to Monitor with an "Unexpected error". I called support and went through all "did you connect your monitor?" questions. The only one that left me puzzled was "Is there any other software that tries to calibrate your monitor?". I am not sure if anything was introduced in Mountain Lion 10.8?
Have anyone had any issues with calibration on 10.8? Is there anything to disable?
- I am running Mac Pro with LaCie 526 monitor. Calibrator
- I am using is Blue Eye V.2 that comes with the monitor. I am running the latest version of the tool that has been upgraded in November to support 10.8
- I installed the tool fresh (removed, cleaned up preferences and installed from scratch)
- I have basic software like Adobe and Aperture, nothing fancy
- I just connected monitor to MacBook Pro that still runs 10.6 and calibration is working for LaCie monitor. I am actually thinking simply moving the profile and be done if nothing else is going to help