Is Microsoft Even Listening about Windows 8?

Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Oly Canikon
Contributing MemberPosts: 996
Like?
Re: Is Microsoft Even Listening .. Have they ever???? The answer is NO!
In reply to Archer66, Dec 28, 2012

Archer66 wrote:

Oly Canikon wrote:

raminolta wrote:

Oly Canikon wrote:

Archer66 wrote:

Sean Nelson wrote:

I really don't think Windows 8 is a bad choice for a desktop, as long as you're willing to take the extra steps to install a 3rd-party app to make the classic UI the default one.

Seriously, how hard it's to press Windows Logo key ?

If you dont have a keybord with Windows Logo key you can click the desktop tile.

But haters gonna hate.

If you read some of the posts here you'll start to understand that there's a little more to it than that.

Seriously, I have read all the posts here and I think there is nothing more into it.

Time will tell. You could be right but all I can say for now is that you are in the minority by a big margin. I know that doesn't make you wrong but....

40 million copies sold so few complaining here is hardly a majority.

But as we all know those complaining are always the vocal ones, no matter if its about Windows 8, EVF vs OVF, digital vs film, Beta vs VHS etc.

Most of the professional review sites that I have seen are either against it or are not saying one way or the other, they just point out the differences with no strong opinion. I haven't found one that gives a positive review or a strong recommendation to upgrade, I'm sure you'll point me to some.

Now I'm one of those 40 million customers but it wasn't by choice, an ultrabook that I wanted came with W8, I had no option. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that position, so that 40 million sold isn't necessarily a strong vote of confidence.

As far as being a hater, well no, but I do have an opinion, is that allowed? I may change my opinion as I use it some more but more likely MS will come out with an upgrade that I can buy to "improve my experience."

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow