Epson 3880 ... stuck! Skin tone issues....

Started Dec 28, 2012 | Questions thread
______RedLIne______
Junior MemberPosts: 30Gear list
Like?
Re: aRGB, is larger than sRGB....
In reply to irvweiner, Dec 28, 2012

irvweiner wrote:

Well, Redline, how does it print using the Epson profiles as recommended--this is very important. There are several not 'so nice' interactions with latest mac sftwr and the spyders. Do a search on this site for info-I'm a PC'er, so no details except for background noise.

good luck irv weiner

I find trouble with "gateKeeper" and older iteration of Spyder Software .... i'll continue my research

BUT i came across something interestion "Micro-adjustment allows more precise luminance settings when targeting display luminance with Spyder products. With micro-adjustment, brightness can be adjusted to 64 discrete levels, instead of the usual 16. To access the micro-adjust feature, hold down the Option and Shift keys while using the brightness up (big sun) or brightness down (little sun) buttons to adjust your display’s brightness.

My setup was for 90cd/m2 and was enable to get closer than 96... i might not make a huge difference but certainly it will help

______RedLIne______'s gear list:______RedLIne______'s gear list
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow