ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Allan martin
Regular MemberPosts: 141
Like?
Workflow suggestions?
Dec 28, 2012

Hello!

I'm an amateur photographer, still deciding if I'm going to take photography as my work in the future.

So, even though Im not a pro, I feel the need for a decent, neat, organized workflow. Every time I get home after some long photo session or vacation it's a pain for me to decide what to do with my photos.

I shoot with my D7000, leaving one sd card for RAW and the other one for JPG. That was the first thing I learn from pro photographers.

The thing is, when it's time to select the pics, I never know if I should delete both raw and jpg, of maybe if I should forget about the jpgs and focus only on the raw...Or even if I should match the selected raw with the jpgs..See, it's all confused in my head.

And finally after that, should I leave my pics as RAW or should I save them all back to JPG, even the ones I didnt edit?

Any tips will be greatly appreciated!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow