Started Dec 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bblam88
New MemberPosts: 20Gear list
Like?
Xpro1 test shots w/18mm
Dec 28, 2012

I recently sold off all of my Canon gear because it was just gathering dust. Too big to take anywhere except on a specific photography outing. Pondered for months about whether or not to buy another camera because most of my photos now are facebook pictures taken directly from the phone. I decided to go Mirrorless!!! Seeing as my brother is a wedding photographer and has a full Canon kit, no need to buy and DSLR. Just borrow his gear if I want. So after months or sleepless nites researching what was out there, I finally bought myself an Xpro1 for Xmas and here are some test shots. I bought it together with the 18mm f/2 lens. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

All shots taken wide open f/2 at ISO1600. Pics are jpegs straight out of the camera resized with ACDSee. I will post more soon. Color rendition is wonderful and low light is stellar.

UPDATE:

I have since exchanged it for a black XE-1 Kit w/18-55mm zoom. But more on that later. Enjoy!!!

X'mas Eve YVR.

Me behind the camera.

Creme Brulee?

Creme Brulee in B&W

bblam88's gear list:bblam88's gear list
Canon PowerShot S90
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow