Started Dec 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DeniseNY
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
EM-5 vs Canon DSLR
Dec 27, 2012

I have already posted in the 7D forum seeking some input on what people thought of the 7D, 60D and 650D.  Today, I walked over to Cameraland here in the city and asked to see these cameras and to get his thoughts on the models.  Instead, he shows me the OM-D EM-5 and highly recommends it.  I know nothing of this camera beyond what he told me and what I am just starting to learn in the reviews here on DPreview.  I find that the best place to learn about whether a product is good or not and how well it stacks up against the competition, is to ask the users.  So here I am!  What can you say about the EM-5 and how does it stack up against full DSLR's - particularly Canon?   Note, that I am a 10D owner right now and am seriously thinking about the 7D.

PS - I see the EM-5's popularity in DPreview's "best of 2012 poll".

Thanks all!

Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i) Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow