Started Dec 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cacetadas
Regular MemberPosts: 174
Like?
X-E1 Focus technic/test
Dec 27, 2012

Well just read this blog about fuji x focus technics http://fujixfiles.blogspot.de/2012/08/fuji-x-pro-1-af-autofocus-speed-and.html and did not believed that this technic would speed up the af but it did.

" To archieve the fastest AF speed on the X-Pro 1 set the AF to AF-S (single) and turn the power save mode off. Then adjust your focus point to be on the area of the frame where you want to lock focus on (if you constatntly don't get good results try to increase the AF point size for that situation). Now aim at your subject and quickly press the shutter all the way. Yes, you press it all the way without waiting for half press focus confirmation! It took me some time to learn this approach as I have done itproperlydifferently for the past 8 years. But change is good if the results improve. Give it a try, you will probably be surprised "

So i have to thank the author.

Test Photo 1) 1.4 Iso 6400

Test Photo 2) 1.4 Iso 1600

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow