Started Dec 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wojtek Bialy
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
X-E1 in studio - any problems?
Dec 27, 2012

Do you guys have any experience? Any problems? With the speed of writing raw files, with the speed of the camera itself, with postproduction, with synchronizing / firing up lights, etc?

I also have 2 "problems" with it and maybe you've found some walkarounds:

1. I don't like re-focusing after each frame even if I keep holding shutter release half-pressed (on my dslr I push the shutter half-way to focus, re-compose, take a shot, wait for a model to take a similar pose or re-compose myself, take a shot again - without focusing after each time) - I can set AF-L/AE-L to "AF-L only" but then I have to hold it all the time when re-framing the shot. I can also probably use Manual focus and click AF-L/AE-L button to autofocus, which is probably a better idea? Or is there a chance to make it work just as DSLRs?

2. I don't like long saving times (at RAW+jpg for sure) - but maybe it's my Sandisk Extreme's (class 10) fault?

Thanks!

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow