Contributing MemberPosts: 535
Like?
Re: Nostalgic s100fs thread :(
In reply to PAUL TILL, Dec 27, 2012

:-PPAUL TILL wrote:

Peter71951 wrote:

PAUL TILL wrote:

Midwest wrote:

You've taken much better shots with your s100fs than I think I've seen from anyone. Really good.

-- hide signature --

Do people really spend $700 on a camera so they can take a picture of a squirrel or a duck?

Come on, my 7 year old Nikon Coolpix knocked out better quality pictures and can be had for £50. I don't need to post postage stamp size images to make them look good either.

Paul.

Except for the blown highlights, lack of detail (featherstructure) and the absence of depth in the picture that toy camera does remarkable well.

Peter

I guess I could have really under exposed the shot like the OP's to save the highlights but I would rather see my subject.

This was one of my first cameras Peter, I had only just started taking pictures everything was new to me then, so remember you are comparing a complete amateurs shots above.

Paul.

OK Paul, I was only joking but a voice inside of me told me to mention the word toy camera. I guess it wakes up the naughty child in me I used to be.

Merry christmas.

Peter

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow