Started Dec 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Paco 316
Senior MemberPosts: 1,044Gear list
Like?
Re: I think it's pretty easy to explain
In reply to Aleo Veuliah, Dec 27, 2012

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

Vlad S wrote:

E-M5 really surprised many skeptics. The delay of the DXO test also probably played a role in people's awareness of its performance, if only for the controversy. Overall the camera really expanded the appeal of the whole µ4/3 system, and increased interest in Olympus during a very difficult time for the company, whereas the Nikons probably were not as important for the company in the strategic sense.

Vlad

I agree, but I am not talking only of the OMD. I think that if all the Canon and Nikon have voted and from other brands this would be different.

It is like I said, people who tend to really like a camera always vote.

​Well, that's where you are wrong. It is precisely because users of other brands are liking the O-MD so much, that Olympus is on the lead.

​And lets face it, Olympus did an amazing job with this little wonder. IQ is pretty darn good and functionality is so good that REAL PROs are switching their heavy gear for that of m43.

​Shooting is fun again, thanks to this camera. Once you pick it up, you will have a real hard time, putting it down or away.

Paco 316's gear list:Paco 316's gear list
Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 40D Olympus E-3 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow