Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,585Gear list
Like?
Re: Gun Control
In reply to vadimraskin, Dec 27, 2012

vadimraskin wrote:

Let’s analyze:

Picture # 1: What happens if that pretty girl was carrying a gun in that little handbag? The dude behind would easily grab the bag and now you have a helpless woman and an armed thug. Good picture! Very convincing against the guns.

Picture # 2: If you have a gun pointed on you like this it is TOO F..G late to reach for your piece! Don’t forget, you need to get it out of your holster, remove the safety and shift the slide and THEN you are ready to fight. I guess he will just stand there waiting for you, right? Just give him whatever you got and pray that he goes away. If you decide to play a hero - you will almost guaranteed to be very DEAD. Another good one, guys. Got more of them?

Picture # 3: I actually agree with it.

I guess brother itchy has nothing to say one my little analysis? More pictures maybe of the same quality and message? I have time on my hands to play with them...

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow