The one thing, by Thom Hogan

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
1Tusker
Regular MemberPosts: 195
Like?
Re: The one thing, by Thom Hogan
In reply to Dennishh, Dec 26, 2012

Well I am a LONG time Nikon user and even without Mr. Hogan's input, the fact there is a problem is more than apparent. Don't agree? Just read through this forum. While I have known people who had problems with almost everything they touch, there are those that seem to NEVER have a problem. Reading through this forum, all these people cannot be wrong, or just making up all this. Focus problems, grease,dust, etc. and the list goes on. I need another body and and am at a lost as to where to go. I am too old to switch to anything else but I keep dragging my feet. Have looked a a D4, and every thing down the line -- still, no answer. A friend from Canada suggested the 600 - - well maybe, but what is with all the DEEP discounts? I have an F2A that is almost 40 years old. Problems? I had it cleaned and serviced ONCE after 30 years of hard use. Maybe the problem is me, a as I am sure no expert?? I have seen way too many outfits go under that forgot where they came from. Some might as well go under for all they are worth.  Nikon? Who knows?? I my opinion problems are there. Reputation will only take one just so far. Again, JMHO.

-- hide signature --

TUSKER

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Higuma MOD
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow