If you had $1500 to $2000 to spend for a desktop for CS6, what would you choose.?

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bellflier
New MemberPosts: 23
Like?
If you had $1500 to $2000 to spend for a desktop for CS6, what would you choose.?
Dec 26, 2012

Much as I wish,  I would not be able to build a desktop. I've searched for several days and am more confused than before.When trying to config a system such as Lenovo, there isn't enough explanation of the choices (such as will the video card run dual monitors), or a choice I want isn't available.

I'm looking for four cores, an i7, a compatible graphic card that will support two monitors (not necessarily the same brand), 12 - 16 GB Ram, and any other addition that will run CS6 at it's best or close to it. Am hoping to find a brand with a reasonable reputation for backing up what they sell.

I often have many layers/images open and sometimes other programs when working in photoshop Also using Lightroom.

Knowing what some of you would choose could help me at least come closer to a decision.

Thank you!

ANSWER:
Samsung i7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow