Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
itchhh
Senior MemberPosts: 7,514
Like?
An American apology to the World
Dec 26, 2012

The video link below should be mandatory viewing for every single American citizen. Although we have not directly pulled the trigger, we are all guilty through our complacency. I suppose we could claim ignorance since our media only tells us what *they* want us to know, but I suspect that wouldn't hold any water either.

It’s a shame that we get all worked up over the senseless murder of 20 kids within our own boarders but turn a deaf ear and blind eye to the 100's of kids (if not thousands) that are murdered every year by our own government. Half of you will say its Bushes fault and the other half will say its Obama fault... as though that was an acceptable excuse? And even after all the excuses, we sit back dismayed that the World hates us... yet we have no idea why?

America was a great power (past tense) but we allowed that power to be abused by our elected officials to commit hanous crimes. I for one am appaled and ashamed of what we've allowed to happen.

Go to the 4:30 minute marker to bypass the commentary:  The last 30 seconds are very graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvOU-czQnl8

With great power comes an even greater responsibility.  We've failed and for that I'm truly sorry.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow