The one thing, by Thom Hogan

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
flyingeagle
Forum MemberPosts: 65Gear list
Like?
Re: The one thing, by Thom Hogan
In reply to pbyd, Dec 26, 2012

pbyd wrote:

I do not know what I must be doing wrong, I have been using Nikon for over 42 years as a full time studio owner and shooter (Digital starting with the D1x) and I really have no complaints. I again must add that I do read Thom Hogan and others but I must disagree with this.

Just saying,

-- hide signature --

Wayne
www.pbyd.com

Well, his post was mostly concerning about the state of Nikon customer service as of late. You never had a bad experience with Nikon. Good for you, I hope it stays that way. I too did not have a problem until recently became a victim of this  outrageous"impact damage" claim. And that's when I started reading others who had share similar experience as I did and it does seem like an on going trend.

Needless to say, I don't recommend Nikon to anyone I come across anymore. This day and age, mechanical specification and colors are less of an issue because of numerous ways to process RAWs. It all comes down to customer service and how companies treat their loyal customer base. I think Nikon is falling behind big time on that regard.

flyingeagle's gear list:flyingeagle's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Higuma MOD
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow