X-Pro1 Owners using SilkyPix 3.9 - Need to Install New SilkyPix Software to Open X-E1 Files

Started Dec 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
Joel Stern
Forum ProPosts: 10,232Gear list
Like?
Re: X-Pro1 Owners using SilkyPix 3.2 - Need to Install New SilkyPix Software to Open X-E1 Files
In reply to Tony Bonanno, Dec 26, 2012

Tony Bonanno wrote:

Oops, another correction.. sorry :-|. The latest version of the SilkyPix converter that opens both the X-Pro1 and the X-E1 is 3.2.13 (Windows) and 3.2.12 (Mac). I didn't mean to suggest you had to install the Studio version 4 to get it. You can just download the SilkyPix converter by itself from the Fuji website.

-- hide signature --

Tony Bonanno Photography, Santa Fe, New Mexico
ASMP General member
www.bonannophoto.com

Hi Tony, the version that came with my camera is 3.6.  It is for OS X 10.5- 10.6. This is fine for my desktop but I could not get it to open even with an icon dragged down, I will go to fuji's site and see what they have for my laptop with MT Lion and this one as well. I don't really want to work with this as all say it really sucks and hope that my version of Lightroom that I just bought and seems to work well enough right now should be ok. But I will look.  Apple can sometimes make life more difficult than needs be

Thanks again

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow