Eyecup with blinder for Fuji X-Pro1 - The one accessory I wish Fuji offered.

Started Oct 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
gabriel67
New MemberPosts: 4Gear list
Like?
Re: Eyecup with blinder for Fuji X-Pro1 - The one accessory I wish Fuji offered.
In reply to KevCol, Dec 26, 2012

Hello!

Glad to hear you figured it out!

I do use the left eye for working, so the cup does fit perfectly the contour therefore is no need to modify the rubber.

Since this eyecup is the same diameter as Nikon F3 you may easily adapt the diopter right out of the box. ( the original nikon glass for example )

If you ask me , to put it in my bag, I just twist the whole piece round in a way that the spike faces the inner side and it's not a hassle at all. it's kind of loose ( but doesn't come out ) and i find this a perfect piece.

I bought four of them just in case. I don't know if folding or collapsing it is a good idea cause It might suffer a lot and finally crack from the joint. It happened to me with the very first one I used, the original circled shaped NIkon F3 ( and did not last more than two months.)This is another reason why I find the X-Pro1 muche better than the XE-1.

I do use the X-100 for every day work and the parasit light is a major issue for my left eye, sometimes with bright days I must hide with the palm of my hnd  the side of the camera in order to see properly.

If I can help in any other issue please let me know.

Happy New Year!

gabriel67's gear list:gabriel67's gear list
Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow