clal
Regular MemberPosts: 113Gear list
Like?
Re: Pearstone En-EL 15 battery Pack
In reply to Paul Pasco, Dec 26, 2012

Paul Pasco wrote:

clal wrote:

Update.
I put the battery in the D600 this morning and it did not work either. The battery indicator on the top menu of the D600 shows the battery with basically no charge to it. I recharged and again the battery charger light was solid after charging for a while but when I put it in the camera the battery shows very little charge to it. Getting a false reading from the battery charger and I charged it on two separate chargers with the same result. Either a bad battery or this battery is not compatible with the Nikon eqiuipment. I will take it up with B&H and see if they will replace it.

I bought the V1 kit for my wife and was a little worried that she would not like it since she is a point and shoot type. I thought the P7700 would be a better fit for her and it probably is but I just could not pass up the deal on the V1 kit. I thought if she did not want it I would keep it for myself and would sell the 10-100 lens and buy her the P7700. I did purchase the 18.5 lens in addition to the kit. Bottom line is she absolutely loves the V1. Time will tell if she wants to keep it. I kind of hope she doesn't because this little camera is an absolute joy. I can understand Jonikon's and others enthusiasm for it.

So go ahead and sell the 10-100, buy the nice P7700 too, and "borrow" the V1 on occasion. The P7700 seems like a nice camera too.

-- hide signature --

Regards, Paul
Lili's Dad

I like the idea Paul but my wife threw a curve ball.  She suggested I sell the 10-100 and give her the money. 

She loves the V1 so she doesn't want another camera. I will just have to use it when I can.

clal's gear list:clal's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D600
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow