Started Dec 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
DAndison
Regular MemberPosts: 273Gear list
Like?
Re: Pictures. Big files, full size.
In reply to Enir4, Dec 26, 2012

Enir4 wrote:

calterg wrote:

Looking at your reduced picts and actual size, I am entirely unimpressed with its clarity and sharpness.

If it wasn't for the fact that your camera is mirrorless, I would think that it was a mirror shake problem I have seen in a couple of Nikon and canon dslr. They look like your pictures, general softness ALL across the frame.

Since you have an option to return it, do so quickly; compared to my country, you are stuck with goods you are unhappy with.

Do you have this Zeiss lens? I'm asking because maybe they are all the same. Otherwise I would ask for a new sample.

Enrique

Enrique, your pics of the 24mm at f/2 looked a bit off. Below is a 100% crop of centre frame as well as the full shot

I have a shot that was handheld at 400 iso, f/2 1/125th sec. A  Raw shot that hasn't been processed yet. As a result, isn't perfectly sharp but is still very good indeed imho.

If i take shots from a tripod at ISO 100 you can see the individual ink dots from the print process. Amazing quality.

Hope this helps a bit anyway.

DAndison's gear list:DAndison's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow