Started Dec 26, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mr Hyde
Regular MemberPosts: 128
Like?
Fujifilm X-Pro 1
Dec 26, 2012

X-Pro 1 purchased in September 2012, with the three primes and accessories: 18mm, 35mm, 60mm, Fuji handgrip, EF-20 flash, additional battery

All in pristine condition, barely used; maybe 200 shots altogether (but can check EXIF data). Boxed with all accessories. The LCD has been protected from the moment it was removed from the box.

I have downsized from Nikon DSLRs to the Fuji, hoping the move would re-ignite some interest in photography for me, but I have neither time nor inclination for photography any more.

The receipt is available, but only for the camera and lenses, as these were bought as a 'package', from Jessops.

Might have to consider splitting, but that depends on any interest, and in specific separate items that anyone might be interested in; that is, I don't want to sell, say, the 35mm, and be left with the 18mm and the 60mm, plus the camera.

Will consider offers from UK addresses, and payment through bank transfer or PayPal.

I have a 100% selling record on eBay, under an_englishman_abroad.

Sorry for poor quality of images; was in a rush to get photos taken and just took quick snaps, with out checking them. Could redo if anyone requires it.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow