A Holiday Walking ( XZ-1 + Marumi GC-Gray Filter )

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ben O Connor
Contributing MemberPosts: 689Gear list
Like?
A Holiday Walking ( XZ-1 + Marumi GC-Gray Filter )
Dec 26, 2012

Hello All,

Hoepfully Holidays , Christmas goes fine for all around the world. As a unlucky person, who has to go work tomorrow, i got last chance to walk around and take some shots of Finnish winter on Christmas...

It looks lovely outside (to look fromm inside where is + 20 celcius, but challanging to step out,) where is - 18 celcius ! I get my seperate battery and add filters and been brave.

Results are here, Its lovely to see some how the details borught back with Graditional Gray filter. I always complain to lost sky´s blue or for of cloud, while i am using my cam to the sun´s direction, or smilar story when i have snow everywhere. Low light hero glass of XZ-1 become a "day lighter" ! But there are ways to improve your image as you see...

C&C always welcome, Enjoy

Ben

Scandinavian Stone ware-house

Merry Christmas, from the country of Santa Claus

Ginger bread Houses

Roads to home

These are dangerous shots in the middle of the road !! (where lives 6.000 people. and %99 of them at their homes   )

Kimi Räikkonen was driving / PRacticing on these roads with his Fiat 600 when he was 12 years old (Not particularly in Kälviä, but smilar road conditions )

Finnish Barns; Usefull in harvest time, a nice accessory on the field rest of the year.

Finnish Birch

Not so north faced, is he

Ben O Connor's gear list:Ben O Connor's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN Nokia Lumia 1520 +2 more
Olympus XZ-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow