Started May 8, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
elefteriadis alexandros
Forum MemberPosts: 71
Like?
What shame!!!!!!!!!
May 8, 2003

I have the e20 for six months.I use in studio and in weding.Is perfect macine with nice filing over control and setting, the lens is amaising, good sarpen and contrast ballance,but have two problems that make my no used any more......to slooooooooooooooooooow write time (that i can understand because older model of olympus is much much faster) and also the noise level specialy in 320 asa that make this camera unusable in low licht.Yesterday i buy the olympus 5050 for just 650euro here in greece, and i'm very hape wen i so the quality of the picture (of course in 64 asa)that beat the e20 in sarpen and noise level.Of corse in 200 and 400 asa is noisier and have also color aberation that is lower when i use f5,6 and more-but if you think that camera have 1/3 the price of the e20 and write one shq picture in 2,5second with 7 picture in bufer and that camera is sarper and lower noise in 64 asa is the perfect tool. What shame for olympus to keep the e20 in market!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow