RDMPhotos
Regular MemberPosts: 226Gear list
Like?
Re: What the F&%!* is a minolta???
In reply to MsBritmor, Dec 26, 2012

MsBritmor wrote:

RDMPhotos wrote:

MsBritmor wrote:

It is the Holiday Season. Not everyone is on the internet right now, and some aren't even home. As for me, I've been having computer problems and have spent HOURS yesterday and today trying to find the problem. We will be celebrating Christmas tonight here.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

-- hide signature --

Karen Brittan, Minnesota, USA
http://britmorschnauzers.com/karen_ace.jpg
'The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep
coming along and sticking things in it.' Berkely Breathed

Thats so true I was not on the internet two hours ago when you posted that, and I am not at home now that I am on-line.

I am confused by your post tho. Why did you chime in to mention the obvious, that its the Holiday season and not everyone would be on right now? I do not believe anyone posted anything that would suggest otherwise or merit such a reminder.

My comment was in response to your previous post, "I think the OP is not following this anymore. Too bad.. I would have loved to know what he was thinking." I mentioned the Holiday Season because not everyone here on the Forum celebrates Christmas, and many of our posters are from other countries, some of which have different beliefs and practice different religions. While I have not yet looked to see if your profile tells me where you live, that would still not tell me if you were Christian, Hindu, Muslim, etc. Hence the "explanation" of why the OP might not have responded yet.

-- hide signature --

http://britmorschnauzers.com/karen_ace.jpg
'The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep
coming along and sticking things in it.' Berkely Breathed

Seriously? You do not need to be antagonistic nor do I see any reason why my religion or where I live needs to be brought up.  I only mentioned a theory as a reasonable assumption, given the length of time since we heard from the OP. There has not been responded in three weeks; Even during a holiday season you do not think its out of the ordinary to go off grid that long in this day an age? After-all, did they not find time to Start this thread during the Holiday season as well ? I don't know why, but if my innocent statement "I think the OP is not following this anymore" upset you I am truly sorry.

Don't forget:

MsBritmor wrote:

It is the Holiday Season..........

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

-- hide signature --

So lets all smile and be merry,  nothing bad was said about this op or anyone..

RDMPhotos's gear list:RDMPhotos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow